deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Custom Context utilities
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 20:10:18 GMT
Maybe the confusion stems from my lack of experience creating custom contexts.  Let me explain
what I'm trying to do.

I'm trying to manage a state machine, SM, which has been associated with a particular session
scope of a communications link.  The current state is a scope associated w/ that SM.  When
the SM transitions to a new state the old state/scope is destroyed and a new one is created.

I think that it's kind of like a conversation.  Is there any example code that I could look
at that supports this kind of scenario?

Regards,
Alan