deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Modularity for reusable parts
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2012 13:20:31 GMT
Well THIS would be a real argument: any stuff which needs an additional dependency must get
it's own module in any case!
I didn't explicitly mention this in my first mail as it seems so fundamental to me ;)

The question is where we say: let's make an own module out of it because it's not used that
often/too large, etc. And what the corner stones of such a decision are.

LieGrue,
strub