deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mehdi Heidarzadeh <heidarzad...@gmail.com>
Subject Error when building DeltaSpike
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 13:24:00 GMT
Hi @All

when I want to build Apache DeltaSpike Core-API, I get this error

org/apache/deltaspike/core/util/Reflections.java:[710,35] type parameters
of <T>T cannot be determined; no unique maximal instance exists for type
variable T with upper bounds T,java.lang.Object

This is the source if error :
      return Reflections.cast(field.get(instance));

And when I change the above code to this :
      return Reflections.<T>cast(field.get(instance));

It builds successfully!

By the way, I use NetBeans 7.1 to build the project.

What's the problem?

--
Mehdi Heidarzadeh Ardalani
Independent JEE Counselor, Developer and Trainer.