deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Allen <dan.j.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: integration tests working on WLS 12c
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 20:05:19 GMT
I passed this on to the Arquillian dev forums. Vineet may post there to
provide some more details about portable config. I know there are at least
two options:

1. Interpolation of variables in arquillian.xml
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/ARQ-148 (not currently documented, but it
works)
2. Property-based configuration (instead of arquillian.xml)
https://plus.google.com/100660127586085393031/posts/5To1WM1Mzxo

-Dan

--
Dan Allen