deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Allen <dan.j.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: we need a fixed Arquillian for jboss-as-7.1.0.Final
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 17:46:15 GMT
Here's the link explaining the Servlet 3.0 protocol.

https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/ARQ/Servlet+3.0

I recall now why it's beneficial. For one, it's used by all the other EE 6
containers, so consistency is one reason to use it. The other reason is
that it actually starts the web contexts (request, conversation, session)
as a side effect, which is a necessary side effect at this point until we
have the scope control (we'll get there).

It dawned upon me that this needs to be better documented. Adding it to the
list :)

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 12:22, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Btw, if you like to run the CI for different AS versions, then you can
> just use
>
> -Djboss.as.version=...
>
> to overwrite the default setting in the pom.

Very nice.

-Dan

--
Dan Allen