deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] bootstrap api
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2012 21:18:34 GMT
hi mark,

some months ago i used it. back then some parts just worked for simple
use-cases and therefore i had to combine it with some mocks of myfaces-test.
-> i agree with pete.

based on our discussion workflow [1] i can provide what i did and we can
discuss the details.

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://s.apache.org/oo