deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Classloader issue for deltaspike configuration (differences between Glassfish 3.Jboss AS7 and weblogic 12c)
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:27:43 GMT
hi @ all,

i pushed a fix for the current issue to [1].

@rudy:
it would be great, if you can test it with wls12c.

if we identify further cases, we have to find a better approach for the
class-loader lookup, because we need the classloader also for some caches.

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://github.com/os890/DS_Discuss/tree/FCL