deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject starting new modules
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:02:18 GMT
hi @ all,

you might have seen that i committed the >initial< version of [1] and [2].
right now we can't commit the corresponding tests, because we have to wait
for a new version of arquillian.
therefore i pushed them to [3]. the implementation of [2] works with owb as
well as weld
(due to a known restriction of arquillian the tests at [3] currently just
work with owb and a special owb-plugin).

however, we can continue with [4] and the corresponding refactoring of [2]
(as discussed earlier).

imo we should also start with further modules - e.g. we could start
discussions about:
 - i18n module
 - xml config module

both are very basic modules and don't need dependencies besides cdi itself
and would therefore fit as a next step.

regards,
gerhard

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-71