deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Adding Solder Exception Handling aka Seam Catch to DeltaSpike v0.2-incubating
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 09:08:40 GMT
+1 for the basic idea and discussing the module feature by feature
+1 for an own module if we agree on rules for other modules
    (>e.g.< deltaspike modules which use this exception-handler module have
to provide a fallback, because the impl. module isn't a required (runtime)
dependency.)

regards,
gerhard