deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Porter <lightguard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: reverted commit
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 16:45:24 GMT
I think that's the idea, yes. However, with this particular commit I'm not sure if Shane rewrote
the stuff he committed or just modified it were needed for the API changes from Solder to
DS. This will probably be a common thing as more modules are migrated from Seam into DS.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2012, at 9:27, Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 10:25 AM, Jason Porter <lightguard.jp@gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is simply a stop gap until all the issues with the software grant are worked
out. Richard has the files from Solder for the grant. Since I don't think it's been finalized
should we now also include Security? I wonder if that will be tricky as Security is so tightly
coupled with PicketLink.