deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Pete Muir <pm...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: IP discussion
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2012 16:37:34 GMT
We need to ensure all non-Red Hat contributors to Seam 3 whose code we migrate to DeltaSpike
have either signed the Deltaspike CLAs OR can provide a statement that the license the code
to the Apache Foundation AIUI.

On 15 Jan 2012, at 16:28, Antoine Sabot-Durand wrote:

> what about individuals like me ? Or about IP of code coming from other project ? In Seam
social, I get lots of services API binding from Spring Social (an ASL2 license project). I
there any issue about that ?

> regards,
>
> Antoine SABOT-DURAND
>
> Le 15 janv. 2012 à 16:59, Mark Struberg a écrit :
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Thanks Matt for bringing this up! This is definitely something we must do before
thinking about a -incubating-0.1 release.

>> Btw, I'll now rename the version to reflect the incubation status .
>>
>> Mark Little from JBoss was the manager at RedHat/JBoss who was involved in preparing
the incubator proposal. But Shane and Jason for sure know whom to ping.