deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Pete Muir <pm...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [DELTASPIKE-54] AnnotationInstanceProvider
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2012 12:17:25 GMT
+0.5 from me as well.

I would want to see AnnotationInstanceProvider enhanced to have the ability to create a memberless
annotation instance without having to provide an empty map as an argument.

I would like to spend some time considering a type safe approach such as Matt's *in addition
to* the map of values, which as Gerhard mentions we will need for XML config.