deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Rudy De Busscher <rdebussc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: forge plugin
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:55:31 GMT
For what I can see, Jboss forge has the GNU Lesser General Public License
(due to the Eclipse parser for Java ??)

What the location of the code is concerned, maybe github is the best place
as the forge repository (and other plugins as far as I know) are there.

cosmin created the CODI forge plugin under the Apache License v2 (located
on google code) so that has to be verified also if it is valid or not.

Not an expert on licenses thus please correct me.

Rudy

--
Rudy De Busscher
http://www.c4j.be