deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Allen <dan.j.al...@gmail.com>
Subject mailinglist archive mirror on Nabble
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2012 17:49:07 GMT
I setup an archive mirror of this mailinglist on Nabble. The Nabble
administrator was generous enough to import all the messages going back to
the first post, so it's a complete history.

The URLs to Nabble lists are gnarly, so I created a canonical URL for it:

http://tinyurl.com/deltaspike-nabble

I find Nabble a lot easier to navigate for viewing archives. The feature I
like the best is that it can act as a mail client to post to the list,
still enforcing list membership. It turns out to be a great solution for
replying to an older thread the predates your membership or if you discard
the thread from your own e-mail boxes.

Enjoy!

-Dan

--