deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Allen <dan.j.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: The following initial commiters are missing ASF
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 22:17:01 GMT
On Sat, Jan 7, 2012 at 16:53, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:

> But it might be that we struggled to pick a few folks which have not been
> on the initial committers list but do like to contribute!
> If so, then please raise your hands :) I e.g. found Lincoln on the list of
> iCLAs (would be way cool).

To be honest, I was a little confused as to why I didn't get put on the
initial contributors list. I was traveling (heavily) at the time and
perhaps may have missed an e-mail. I will send in my signed copy of the
agreement as soon as I get a +1.

Apache ID: dan.j.allen
Alternative ID: mojavelinux

I can't promise I'll have much time to contribute, but I'm very interested
in the project and will make time where I can to help with feedback and the
test suite, if nothing else.

-Dan

--
Dan Allen