deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Allen <dan.j.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Porting the CDI Query extension project to DeltaSpike
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 18:46:34 GMT
I'm glad to see that we've got a strong interest in bringing this
capability to DeltaSpike. I have no doubt it will prove to be a very
valuable feature of the project!

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 06:12, Antoine Sabot-Durand <
antoine@sabot-durand.net> wrote:

> I guess it could be possible to do some surgery and create a version
> without dependent on Spring Core to complete a CDI Data module :-).

Such a surgery should definitely be scheduled if we decide to reuse and/or
integrate it :)

-Dan

--
Dan Allen