deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] [DELTASPIKE-53] annotation literals for std. cdi annotations
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 07:17:21 GMT
hi @ all,

if there are no objections i'll push it by the end of the day. jason
thought about creating (jira-)sub-tasks for every literal.
since the implementation itself isn't in question, i'll push the
commit as it is and if we think that we don't need one of the literals
we can remove it again.

regards,
gerhard