deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] [DELTASPIKE-53] annotation literals for std. cdi annotations
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 16:47:35 GMT
hi @ all,

while reviewing DELTASPIKE-45 i saw that some literal implementations for
std. cdi annotations got into deltaspike as well.
in myfaces codi we also have some literal implementations. esp. for
DELTASPIKE-45 they make a lot of sense imo.
-> i created DELTASPIKE-53 and since there is just one std. way to
implement them, i pushed a preview to [1].

if we agree that those literal implementations for std. cdi annotations
should be included, i'll push the missing implementations.

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://s.apache.org/ja