deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [REVIEW] ProjectStageProducer (part of DELTASPIKE-21)
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2012 19:53:43 GMT
hi,

in this case we would have to move all util classes and helpers.
maybe we should create an own package for such classes (e.g. util) -> we
would have
 - api
 - spi
 - util

in most cases users just have to use the api package.
use-cases beyond that as well as portable cdi extensions which are based on
deltaspike-core can also benefit from the spi package and in some cases
from the util package.

regards,
gerhard