deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Planning
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2012 00:42:16 GMT
hi jason,

thx for the info.
(i'm sorry to hear that.)

@your upcoming commits:

it would be nice if you can provide the infrastructure for in-container
arquillian tests.

currently we don't have a single solder feature we agreed on.
basically we agreed on @Veto in general, but we haven't agreed on the name
and therefore we need a formal vote.
i'm not sure whether or not we should postpone the vote for some days
(until more community members are back).

regards,
gerhard