deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Gerhard Petracek <gerhard.petra...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] modules and basic tasks for deltaspike v0.2
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2012 08:55:58 GMT
hi @ all,

(i planned to send this mail after starting the release procedure for v0.1.
however, the review phase for v0.1 is going to end soon and we have seen
several other discussions already.)

imo with v0.2 we should start working on multiple modules in parallel.

e.g.:
 - security (that's also one of the few parts of myfaces codi-core we
haven't discussed so far)
 - jpa
 - (core - further features, refactorings, ...)

imo: since we agreed on "release early and often", it should be enough for
the next ~6 weeks.

furthermore, we can check the legal aspects concerning the upcoming
donations before starting technical discussions about those
modules/features (e.g. the spring-cdi integration module).

regards,
gerhard