deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From "Lincoln Baxter, III" <lincolnbax...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: forge plugin
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2012 05:04:44 GMT
Hi Guys,

I think the idea of a Forge plugin for DeltaSpike features is an excellent
idea and I will help as much as I can!

Regarding licensing. This is actually a very good question and one that's
come up before. As far as I know - ASL libraries may still link against
LGPL licences without problem, but I will check to be certain.

~Lincoln

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Martinconi Cosmin <martinconicsm@gmail.com

--
Lincoln Baxter, III