deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Sabot-Durand <anto...@sabot-durand.net>
Subject Re: Joining the project
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 20:09:43 GMT
Welcome Adam,

It's great to have you on board. Your many posts on CDI and Weld helped me a lot when I started
working with them.

regards,

Antoine Sabot-Durand

Le 25 janv. 2012 à 19:14, Adam Warski a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I'm one of the founders of SoftwareMill [1]. We are using CDI extensively since early
Weld releases and we have developed our custom set of extensions [2]. I am also working together
with Łukasz Lenart, who as I have seen already applied to join the project [3].

> I think it would be great if we could contribute some of our extensions to the DeltaSpike
project. I have yet to go through the initial proposal, but I think good candidates are things
like autofactories/assisted inject, static bean inject (probably will be solved in CDI 1.1),
object services, stackable interceptors. But first - formalities :)

> I am not quite sure how Apache exactly handles cases like this. Do you think it would
be better (and at all possible) if we joined as a company? Is there some legal work required
with it?