deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Shane Bryzak <sbry...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] modules and basic tasks for deltaspike v0.2
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 01:01:43 GMT
On 27/01/12 16:55, Gerhard Petracek wrote:
> hi @ all,
>
> (i planned to send this mail after starting the release procedure for v0.1.
> however, the review phase for v0.1 is going to end soon and we have seen
> several other discussions already.)
>
> imo with v0.2 we should start working on multiple modules in parallel.
>
> e.g.:
>   - security (that's also one of the few parts of myfaces codi-core we
> haven't discussed so far)

I'd like to open a discussion on the security requirements in the next
few days, both myself and Bolek Dawidowicz (another Red Hat employee who
wrote the PicketLink IDM module) plan to develop a new CDI-based
security solution based on Seam Security and PicketLink IDM, and I think
the DeltaSpike umbrella would be the perfect place to do this.  We are
just waiting to get internal clearance on this before we can proceed,
which should hopefully happen by the middle of this week.