deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Question on integration test structure
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 18:17:45 GMT
Hi Joseph!

That's great news!

You might already know Rudy De Busscher who is also very active on Apache MyFaces.

He is already helping out by providing WLS DeltaSpike IT testing via his company.

I'd be happy if you both could connect and share experience about the DeltaSpike tests running
on your servers and ping us if there are any problems.

If you need some help to get the DeltaSpike CI running then feel free to ping us.

LieGrue,
strub