deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject The following initial commiters are missing ASF
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 21:53:39 GMT
Hi folks!

While doing a bunch of paperwork for DeltaSpike, I became aware that we still not have all
our initial committers on file yet.

The following people are on the initial committers list [1] but don't have a CLA on file yet:

* Jozef Hartinger
* Stuart Douglas
* Pete Royle
* Andy Gibson
* Rick Hightower
* Rob Williams

People with iCLA but without apacheId:none so far from the initial committers list.

But it might be that we struggled to pick a few folks which have not been on the initial committers
list but do like to contribute!
If so, then please raise your hands :) I e.g. found Lincoln on the list of iCLAs (would be
way cool).

The following people are in authz now:
eltaspike=antoinesd,bleathem,clerum,dblevins,gastaldi,jakobk,johndament,kenfinnigan,lightguardjp,marius,matzew,os890,pmuir,sbryzak,struberg

LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html