deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Please review DELTASPIKE-45
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2012 21:24:56 GMT
Imo the impl looks quite fine. The classes are small enough and straight forward to keep it
in the api module.

One thing we would need is the iCLA from Stu. I've seen he wrote most of the stuff originally,
and he is also on the initial committer list. But we didn't have an iCLA from him on file
yet it seems [1].

Stu, once we have your iCLA on file we can go forward importing this stuff.

LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html