deltaspike-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Allen <dan.j.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: separate parent module - why not use the pom.xml from the main folder as parent?
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 23:02:17 GMT
I agree that it potentially puts some bumps in the road, but the benefit is
that you can import that parent into the IDE when it's adjacent to the
other modules. When it's above the modules, at least in Eclipse, it can't
be imported without having all the submodules as resources inside the
parent project. But perhaps that is just because Eclipse is goofy when it
comes to this project layout.

-Dan

--
Dan Allen