deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Jedryszka <Michal.Jedrys...@cybercom.com>
Subject Instance metadata support
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2014 10:41:53 GMT
Hello.
We are planning to support instance metadata with Deltacloud.
The rough plan is to add some new model for it, then provide api extensions for POST/DELETE
operations.
For GET metadata will be presented as a part of instance entity.
We are having some concerns about POST/DELETE operations since we want to add additional handler
methods for instance operation.
The basic idea is to modify this data through /api/instances/INSTANCE_ID/metadata url
Can You please quickly validate if such approach is proper?

Regards

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF83DF.83AFB5B0]

Michal Jedryszka

Solution Architect Warszawa

Cybercom Poland

Al. Jerozolimskie 133

02-304 Warszawa

Switchboard / Mobile +48 22 3552170 / +48 601 566 564

Michal.Jedryszka@cybercom.com<mailto:Michal.Jedryszka@cybercom.com>

NIP: 951-17-89-996, KRS 0000036076, Sad Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy XII Wydzial Gospodarczy
Krajowego Rejestru Sadowego Kapital zakladowy: 1 251 200 PLN