deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Clarence Bakirtzidis <claren...@gmail.com>
Subject Deltacloud status
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 08:13:56 GMT
Hi,

I previously looked at using DeltaCloud and had some installation issues
with it and thought I'd come back after a while to see how things had come
along.  However, I was wondering what the status is with this project as it
doesn't seem to have had much activity since October 2013.  Is this a sign
that the project is on the way to becoming abandoned?  Surely, it can't be
"done".  I image new cloud providers would be popping up all the time and
existing ones would change changing their APIs.

Regards,

Clarence.