deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Clarence Bakirtzidis <claren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deltacloud status
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 11:35:51 GMT
Ilkka,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I was considering using it or something else
like to help with provisioning machines in vSphere and potentially other
hypervisors/cloud providers (e.g. hyper-v, AWS, and others).  Currently, we
are using hand-rolled Ruby code to talk to vSphere via the rbvmomi Ruby
gem.  We tried Fog but it didn't provide what we needed.

Regards,
Clarence.