deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Koper, Dies" <di...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject RE: Deltacloud status
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 12:05:36 GMT
Hi Ikke,

>I'm not sure what's the state of our contributed pathces, I have a feeling they never
went in, but I havent' checked.

FYI, the vCloud driver from Teodor Ivanov's fork was incorporated in February.
There seems to have been no pull requests from the Cybercom fork.
https://github.com/deltacloud/deltacloud-core/pulls

You mentioned you made changes to fog in your fog fork. Have all the changes in there that
your fork of vcloud driver depends on been accepted and incorporated in fog/fog?

Regards,
Dies Koper