deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Ilkka Tengvall <ilkka.tengv...@cybercom.com>
Subject Re: Deltacloud status
Date Wed, 28 May 2014 05:53:04 GMT
Welcome to join the effort for deltacloud -> vCloud :)

We've been using it for quite a while already in production. It does
what we need, including post-install scritps etc. It required changes to
Fog as well, and they are public too, so no problem there.

If you work with openstack also, we contributed also a driver (to
OpenStack: https://github.com/cybercom-finland/neutron_vmware_dvswitch)
that manages vmware networks from OpenStack, so the vCloud can be
dropped and OpenStack to be put in place to control vCenter machines
without nsx. But that's a separate project. Until that's done, we rely
on deltacloud-vcloud driver.

In addition to VMware, we also use Deltacloud for Amazon and OpenStack,
so it is still usable project even if not very active.

BR,

Ikke

--
Ilkka Tengvall