deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Ilkka Tengvall <ilkka.tengv...@cybercom.com>
Subject Re: Deltacloud status
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 08:56:04 GMT
On 05/27/2014 11:13 AM, Clarence Bakirtzidis wrote:
> along.  However, I was wondering what the status is with this project as it
> doesn't seem to have had much activity since October 2013.  Is this a sign

Hi,

from my behalf I can tell that we use deltacloud in our datacenter and
we have developed some additional features into it. Mainly the vmware
vcloud integration driver.

I'm not sure what's the state of our contributed pathces, I have a
feeling they never went in, but I havent' checked.

We went through sending the apache foundation contribution agreement,
but I believe everyone forgot to take it further.

BR,

Ilkka Tengvall, Cybercom Finland