deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Jedryszka <Michal.Jedrys...@cybercom.com>
Subject OpenStack, vCloud contribution
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 07:39:11 GMT
Dear Deltacloud community.

We are company hosting our own cloud product, currently consisting of OpenStack and vCloud
environments.
We are using Deltacloud as frontend for those.
During development of required features we have improved Deltacloud provider and driver for
OpenStack and created a new one for vCloud.
Our major changes focus on instance creation process and later customization.
Primary changes for vCloud:
- listing of templates
- creating a server from template
- starting a vm
- stopping a vm
- destroying a vm
- rebooting a vm
Primary changes for OpenStack:
- starting an instance
- stopping an instance

We would like to contribute our changes to Deltacloud project.

The code is tested and has been running in production for several months already. We are still
developing it further.
vCloud functionality uses fog driver, which was contributed by us some while ago.
We have already provided Apache foundation the agreement to release the copyrights to Apache
foundation in case the contribution is accepted.
Links to code repository at github:
https://github.com/cybercom-cloud/deltacloud-core/
https://github.com/cybercom-cloud/fog

Please let us know if You would like to accept our contribution.

Kind Regards

[cid:image001.jpg@01CF500B.D7348740]

Michal Jedryszka

Solution Architect Warszawa

Cybercom Poland

Al. Jerozolimskie 133

02-304 Warszawa

Switchboard / Mobile +48 22 3552170 / +48 601 566 564

Michal.Jedryszka@cybercom.com<mailto:Michal.Jedryszka@cybercom.com>

NIP: 951-17-89-996, KRS 0000036076, Sad Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy XII Wydzial Gospodarczy
Krajowego Rejestru Sadowego Kapital zakladowy: 1 251 200 PLN