deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Vollero <razor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenStack, vCloud contribution
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 21:29:40 GMT
Hi Michal,

Thank you very much for your contribution and for letting us know that
our project was useful for you :)
Apache Deltacloud it's an Apache project so you should follow what we
specified in here[1] for the contribution.

Feel free to drop a mail here for more info :)

Cheers,
Francesco

[1] https://deltacloud.apache.org/how-to-contribute.html