deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Fernando Meireles <mrls.mig...@gmail.com>
Subject PACI Driver
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2014 22:10:31 GMT
Hello,

I'm a MSc student at Porto Superior Institute of Engineering (Portugal) and I'm doing a master
thesis about integrated management of cloud computing resources. Looking at the  documentation
available on Deltacloud's Web page and to the code of the available drivers I was able to
develop a working driver for a proprietary IaaS platform from Parallels
named Parallels Automation for Cloud Infrastructure (PACI). Are you interested in the developed
driver? I've noticed a significant reduction on Deltacloud development activity but I suppose
this project is still active ?

Best Regards,
Fernando Meireles