deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Anurag Sinha <sinhanu...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Contributing to deltacloud
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 12:03:37 GMT
Thanks Dies and Marios for your response I will start looking at and fixing JIRA issues. Also
I would request you to give me a complete feature either a driver/particular front end or
os dependency that people might be interested in adding to DeltaCloud and I can work on them
as well. As I am relatively new it would be best to have your opinion.

Thanks and Regards,

Anurag Sinha