deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Anurag Sinha <sinhanu...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Contributing to deltacloud
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 08:47:53 GMT
Could i please get some info on my query?

Thanks and Regards,

Anurag Sinha

> From: sinhanurag@hotmail.com
> To: dev@deltacloud.apache.org
> Subject: Contributing to deltacloud
> Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 14:51:16 +0530
>
> Hi ,     Just came across this project while browsing through ASF Ruby projects and got
really interested in this. I would love to start contributing to this project. As I am a rookie
ASF contributor I would request any helpful pointers that the dev community can offer. I have
already downloaded the latest source code from git and was browsing through the open issues
in JIRA.