deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to deltacloud
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2013 10:06:22 GMT
On 20/12/13 11:21, Anurag Sinha wrote:
> Hi ,     Just came across this project while browsing through ASF Ruby projects and got
really interested in this. I would love to start contributing to this project. As I am a rookie
ASF contributor I would request any helpful pointers that the dev community can offer. I have
already downloaded the latest source code from git and was browsing through the open issues
in JIRA.
> Please let me know how can I process more. Shall Istart assigning the issues to me and
fixing them in JIRA?
> Any guidance/help is appreciated!

Hi Anurag - as you can see the list is pretty slow these days. I have a
look at issues whenever i get a chance though seems not often lately.
Please do go ahead and look at JIRA issues - ping the list if/when you
have queries or issues. If you have questions about the dev workflow/how
to contribute i believe theres some info on the project website,

thanks and welcome!