deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Lakmal Warusawithana <lak...@wso2.com>
Subject Cloud Bar Camp in San Francisco
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2013 11:29:16 GMT
Hi Devs,

I am from Apache Stratos project. we are in the process of organizing a
Cloud Bar camp in San Francisco @ Mission Bay Conference Center on October
28th, 2013. There's no written agenda, we are planning to start at 2pm and
go till approx. 5pm and have some drinks in a nearby bar afterwards.

The main purpose is cloud people to get together in a relaxed barcamp style
atmosphere and hang out. Many Stratos Commiters and PPMC members will
coming for this. We would be delighted to have deltacloud community over
there.

So if you are in the bay area, and willing to join this, please reply to
this mail. It will helpful us to arrange the logistics.

thanks

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.