deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Fojtik <mfoj...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Deltacloud ruby client documentation
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 09:00:41 GMT
On 08/21/2013 10:56 AM, Mötzing, Christian wrote:

Hi,

The up-to-date documentation is available here:

http://rdoc.info/gems/deltacloud-client/frames

we should update that link to point ^^... Also the rdoc files should be
installed on your system once you do gem install deltacloud-client.

-- Michal

> Hello,
>
> currently the ruby client documentation is not accesible. The link does point to a (nearly)
empty location.

> http://deltacloud.apache.org/ruby-client/doc/index.html
>
> Is there any other place to access the documentation?
>
> With kind regards
>
> PS: I tried to send a mail to this mailing list before but it seems unsubscribed users
can not use it. The contact page on the Deltacloud webpage suggests that anybody can consult
the list.

--

Michal Fojtik <mfojtik@redhat.com>
Deltacloud API, CloudForms