deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: vcloud driver?
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 09:22:05 GMT
On 20/08/13 11:51, Ilkka Tengvall wrote:
> Is anyone in progress of implementing vcloud driver for vmware products?
> We would need such a driver, and if there is none in progress, we will
> likely start implementing one. But before we go that route, I would like
> to hear if there is any existing ground work done or a project we could
> join into.
>
> BR,

Hi Ilkka - a loooong time ago I wrote the 'terremark' driver which
implements the vCloud express API [1] - I don't know how close this is
to 'full vcloud' API. Furthermore the driver hasn't had any attention
for ages so your mileage may vary :) - but its there and could be used
as a base - don't hesitate to reach out for help if you decide to go
down this route,

marios

[1]
https://community.vcloudexpress.terremark.com/en-us/product_docs/w/wiki/6-vcloud-express-api-documention.aspx