deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Koper, Dies" <di...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject RE: OVF support in deltacloud
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2013 05:23:05 GMT
Hi David,

Yes, it's not in the master branch because it's not complete and
properly tested.
Also, it only works for drivers that support CIMI systems, which does
not include EC2 yet.

With the code in my branch, I've hardcoded a system and implemented the
system import operation in the vsphere driver so it works for vsphere.

If you need it to run on ec2, you'll need to at least implement the
systems and system_import methods on the ec2 driver.

Regards,
Dies Koper

-----Original Message-----
From: David Madner [mailto:e0926741@student.tuwien.ac.at]
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2013 3:17 AM
To: dev@deltacloud.apache.org
Subject: Re: OVF support in deltacloud

Sorry for the late response!
It seems to be that the the git commit you have previously mentioned
(https://github.com/dkoper/deltacloud-core/commit/69d7d6f70169af07a1b73)
is not in the master branch.
Although I patched the file manually, Sinatra gives me an 404 "Sinatra
doesn't know this ditty" when using "POST
http://localhost:3001/cimi/systems/import".
I started my deltacloud server via "deltacloudd -i ec2 -f cimi,
deltacloud".
Am I missing something?

Best regards
David