deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Koper, Dies" <di...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject RE: OVF support in deltacloud
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 11:47:03 GMT
Hi David,

It's a work in progress, but have a look at this commit:

https://github.com/dkoper/deltacloud-core/commit/69d7d6f70169af07a1b73a1
66560abe41b24a35d

A lot of values are still hard-coded (including the entry in the systems
collections), but if you change them according to your environment you
be able to import and export OVF packages using the CIMI interface with
a vCenter backend.

Regards,
Dies Koper

-----Original Message-----
From: David Madner [mailto:e0926741@student.tuwien.ac.at]
Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 7:58 PM
To: dev@deltacloud.apache.org
Subject: OVF support in deltacloud

Hi all,

I am currently writing on my master's thesis and I try to use deltacloud
in combination with OVF (Open Virtualization Format) through the CIMI
interface.
Unfortunately I can not find any examples how to use an OVF virtual
system description in combination with deltacloud.
Do you have any working examples?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards
David