deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "marios@redhat.com" <mandr...@redhat.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Deltacloud Community Call #21 - sometime next week
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 12:09:04 GMT
Hi!

I think its high time we have a community call [1] - it's been a while!
A couple of developers are working on updating the Deltacloud OpenStack
driver to use the 'fog' rubygem, instead of the 'ruby-openstack' gem
that it currently uses. We can talk more about why on the call. The main
agenda item is to discuss progress, answer any questions and generally
try to help move this work forward.

Doodle poll @ http://www.doodle.com/mfgrw6sqz9rgay6d - remember to
change to your local timezone unless you enjoy 3am youtube hangouts. The
call will be held sometime next week, 8-12 July 2013.

ALL are welcome!

marios

[1] http://deltacloud.apache.org/contact.html