deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Molina <dmol...@opennebula.org>
Subject OpenNebulaConf2013: Extended keynote lineup and deadline for talk proposals
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 13:57:54 GMT
Dear all,

We have just published an expanded keynote line-up for the OpenNebula
Conference 2013 (http://blog.opennebula.org/?p=4707) that includes experts
from leading institutions using OpenNebula. The first ever OpenNebula
Conference will be held on Sept. 24-26 in Berlin and is intended to serve
as a meeting point for OpenNebula cloud users, developers, administrators,
builders, integrators and researchers.

I am sending this email to this list because we think it would very
valuable to share how Deltacloud can be used to interact with OpenNebula
and different cloud providers.  We hope you will consider attending to this
conference, there is only 10 days left to submit talk proposals (the
deadline is June 15th).

We are looking forward to welcoming you personally in Berlin!.

--
Join us at OpenNebulaConf2013 <http://opennebulaconf.com/> in Berlin, 24-26
September, 2013