deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Tooley, Christopher Tooley (STL) - contr" <CTool...@express-scripts.com>
Subject Networking Components for Deltacloud OpenStack Driver
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 19:21:45 GMT
Our ideal solution to our cloud platform has become to use Deltacloud to front-end our virtualization
platforms. One of those platforms we will be relying heavily on is OpenStack. I see that Deltacloud
will make API calls to EC2 for Load Balancers, IP Addresses and Firewalls. All of those things
seem to be supported in OpenStack's Quantum API so I was hoping to avoid writing directly
to OpenStack when Deltacloud supports it.

Is there any work being done to move that forward? If so, where? If not, any pointers on where
to start would help.

It appears that Deltacloud traffic is really dropping off based on the number of messages
per month to the mailing list. Am I looking at the wrong list, catching the community at a
bad time, or is the project losing that much in terms of people's available time?

I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to contribute if that is seen as a valuable thing.

Chris Tooley