deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Koper, Dies" <di...@fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Subject system_machines not working
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 05:04:39 GMT
Hi Joe, Michal,

I'd like to bring your attention to this regression:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DTACLOUD-559

When I revert your following two commits, it works again, so you may
have a better idea at what's going wrong?

pick 959cc62 Changes needed to adapt to using a hash to contain all root
entry point, vs the acts_as_root_entity method. Refactor
service/cloud_entry_point.rb b
ased on input from Michal Fojtik. Huge Thanks! Michal Fojtik!
pick aa9a232 CIMI - Remove credentialTemplates from CEP COLLECTIONS.
Use ruby style hash iteration on CEP COLLECTIONS.        Fix typos
uncovered during
testing.

I'll put the addition of unit tests to catch system related regressions
higher on my to-do list.

Cheers,
Dies Koper