deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From "Arvind Creatrix IT Soft" <arv...@creatrixitsoft.com>
Subject Beginner at deltacloud/ruby- how to configure + Deploy DeltaCloud API to work under a domain
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 21:49:58 GMT
Hello all,

I wish to deploy Delta Cloud and use it via its API.

I want to use its API via a specific domain, in a server where I am using a hosting control
panel to deploy multiple domains/websites.

Can anyone let me know how to configure and deploy DEltacloud so that it works under one such
domain? For any of the popular control panels- like CPanel/Plesk/Webmin?
So that some domains have their existing websites/php apps while one new domain is used to
access Deltacloud API?

Another query- in the above scenario, how do I deploy updates to DeltaCloud?

Yours sincerely,
Arvind.